We have six different versions to fit your needs. The descriptions and chart below illustrate the features of each. Every journal contains horse and owner profiles, support team info, and additional pages with various picture layouts. Journals are available as downloadable PDF files at our BLD Etsy Print Shop. Clicking on the title of each journal will take you directly to the listing.
- Total EQ Journal – This journal has it all! It is 72 pages, with 64 pages of editable content. Document everything on prior owners, purchase info, support team contacts, feed and health data. Plan your show season with our show and clinic calendar, while keeping an eye on costs with our show budget tool. Journal your lessons, rides, clinics and shows. Keep track of your trailer maintenance and much more. LOL if you are an obsessive compulsive crazy horse owner – this is the journal for you! $25.00
- Horse Show Journal – Increase your competitive edge by analyzing your show performance and planning your show calendar. Our Horse Show and Total EQ Journals are the only versions that feature our Show Budget Calculator. Plan your expenses and automatically calculate each show’s total cost. It is easy to print or save, and then reset the calculator for the next show. Make notes about each show round and the show venue. $16.00
- New Boarder Journal – Barn managers, if you need an easy way to collect critical information on your boarders and their horses, check this version out. You can email each boarder a copy of the PDF file. They can then easily email a completed version back to you. Capture everything you need to know such as a basic horse profile, insurance info, owner contact info, and stall vices. Perfect for keeping contact info handy for each boarder’s support team (vet, trainer, farrier, masseuse, groom, and more). $14.00
- Equine Health Journal – Keep all those health records in one place! Keep tabs on changes in feed, supplements, and medication. Document each vet, farrier, and Chiro visit. Maintain a complete medical history on your horse. $15.00
- Ride Journal – If you are primarily focused on monitoring and improving your riding, this is your choice. It is also a perfect option for the rider that does not necessarily own a horse, but is actively taking lessons and wants to keep track of riding progress and notes about each horse. $13.00
- Basic EQ Journal – This is the pared-down version of our Total EQ Journal. It covers the essentials and still has 44 pages of editable content, but does not have the showing section nor the records for support staff visits other than the vet and farrier. A great option to get started! $18.00